Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants to nourish and restore dry, rough hands. Pair it with this simple five-step massage, courtesy of natural skin care expert Celia Lang, to cultivate beautiful hands and relieve tension.
- Wash your hands in a basin of warm water. For a luxurious experience, add Weleda Calendula Cream Bath to water and soak your hands for three minutes to help relax muscles and soften skin.
- Apply a small amount of Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream and begin the massage by smoothing hand cream all over your hands and wrists. A gentle wrist wringing will relax the hands and wrists after a long day of computer work or driving.
- Massage the top and sides of your hands with a circular motion. On the palm, use the thumb and moderate pressure to stretch and relax your hand. Interlace and pull fingers through each other several times to release tension.
- Massage each finger using the thumb and index finger of opposite hand. Press and release with rolling pressure along the sides of each finger to the tip. Begin again at the base and slide the two fingers gently to tip to stretch each finger.
- Massage the cuticles by applying a circular motion on top of the nails, gently pressing cuticles back into place by following the natural curve of your nail. Finish by massaging the tops of your hands again until cream is completely absorbed.
- For very dry hands, remember to re-apply Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream after every cleansing throughout the day. Enjoy!