Welcome to usa.weleda.com. Weleda, Inc. provides the services and products available on this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing or using our website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you access only a portion of this site and thereby bypass this agreement, your use of this site still binds you to these terms and conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the usa.weleda.com website.
Weleda, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. By accessing this website, you are bound by the most current version of the terms and conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to read these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
All content available on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Weleda, Inc. and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Weleda, Inc., our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. All other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by us. You may not use Weleda, Inc.’s or its partners’ or affiliates’ trademarks and trade dress in connection with any product or service without the express permission of Weleda, Inc.
The Content of this website, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) use these copies of the Content only for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Weleda, Inc. retains all its intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this website.
You may not without the prior written permission of Weleda, Inc. use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site or accessed through this site. You also may not engage in the mass downloading of files from this site, use the computer processing power of this site for purposes other than those permitted above, or flood this site with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation.
Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from Weleda, Inc.
Your Account and Submissions
We welcome your comments regarding our website. However, any comments, testimonials, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications sent to usa.weleda.com or weleda.com become the exclusive property of Weleda, Inc. Your submission of any comments shall constitute an assignment to Weleda, Inc. of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the comments. Weleda, Inc. will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
The message boards and other services that provide you with the possibility to provide content are subject to the following guidelines. Out of respect for all of our visitors, we ask that you do not use obscene, profane or threatening language in messages. In addition, we ask that you do not submit or post photos, videos or other media that include obscene, profane or threatening images. Examples of the kinds of conduct or content that are prohibited in user-submitted content include:
- The transmission of any content that could violate, or could facilitate the violation of, any applicable law, regulation or Weleda, Inc. policy
- The transmission of any content that is profane, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable
- The impersonation of any person or entity in any part of a content submission
You are solely responsible for the content of any messages and/or images you submit and Weleda, Inc. assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. We may, but are not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from a message that we determine in our sole discretion violates these guidelines or is otherwise harmful to us, other visitors to this website or any third party. Weleda, Inc. reserves the right to delete the content you provide at any time.
Any content you submit is for noncommercial use only. You must provide your actual e-mail address in order to send your content. Any content you submit will be routed through the Internet and you understand and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content you submit.
Accuracy of Information and Colors
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products, pricing and availability on this website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the website is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The prices displayed on this website are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
While Weleda, Inc. strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. In the event that an item is mispriced, Weleda, Inc. may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Weleda, Inc. reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account or the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
Please also review our shipping and returns policy before you place an order.
Links to Third Parties
We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to or from this website. We provide links on this website for your convenience only and do not endorse the referenced content, product, service or supplier. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of other websites linked to or from this website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. Carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other websites that you visit.
OUR WEBSITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WELEDA, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT WELEDA, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES; OR (f) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
WELEDA, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
WELEDA, INC. ASSUMES NO RISK OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE REFERENCING INGREDIENTS, PROCESSES, MEDICINES AND TREATMENTS IS INTENDED AS AN EDUCATIONAL AID ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. WELEDA, INC. RECOMMENDS SPEAKING WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL CARE REGIMEN OR TAKING ANY DRUGS OR MEDICINES. ONLY YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVICE ON WHAT IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WELEDA, INC. OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF WELEDA, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF WELEDA, INC. UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AS GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
How Are you Living Sustainably to 90—and Beyond!
we Magazine Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- TO ENTER the Contest, send an email with your name, address and phone number to email@example.com that tells us What Are You Doing To Live Sustainably to 90 – and Beyond. Alternatively you may enter by providing the same information and mailing it to we magazine, 1 Closter, Rd., Palisades, NY10964. All entries must be received between January 20, 2011 and April 1, 2011. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be honored. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor shall have all rights to copy, edit, broadcast, publish and use, in whole or in part, any entry, copyrighted or copyrightable materials, in any manner without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- JUDGING: Each entry will be ranked on which entry the Sponsor thinks is the best. Entry must be original, of entrant’s own writing style and creation. Entry must not have been entered in any other competition or violate the rights of other parties. Entry may not be offensive or defamatory, as determined by the judges. Participant assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title and interest to the entry. Winner selection conducted by independent judges, whose decisions are final. Judging will be conducted on or about April 15, 2011.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prizes: $150 worth of Weleda Natural Skin and Body Care. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner. Prize is not transferable. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with similar prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Prize winner(s) will be notified by email, mail or phone. If prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of participation date. All employees of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible to win. By submitting an entry and essay, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited by law). Sponsor shall have no liability and shall be released and held harmless by participant(s) for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorney's fees. Contest is void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws.
- WINNER(S) LIST: For Contest results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner’s List - we Magazine Contest, Weleda North America, 1 Closter Road, Palisades, NY 10964. Requests for the winner’s list must be received by June 1, 2011. DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER CORRESPONDENCE OR ENTRIES TO ADDRESS.
- SPONSOR: Weleda North America, 1 Closter Road, Palisades, NY 10964.